10.17.2011

music for your ears: monday mix


I went through my iTunes library the other day and browsed the songs that are written around the topic of love, just because. It's not really surprising that in my very quick five minute search I accumulated fifty songs (and I know there's more there) - some pro-love, some not-so-much. And, when making this mix, I kinda-sorta created this compilation to resemble the course of some (but, not all) love affairs. Yep, I got that crazy with it. Enjoy.
  1. Too Afraid to Love You - The Black Keys
  2. Heart Skipped a Beat - The XX
  3. Abducted - Cults
  4. Heart to Tell - The Love Language
  5. Beat of My Heart - Noisettes
  6. How Deep Is Your Love? - The Rapture
  7. Give Me Love - Lucky Soul
  8. Say No to Love - The Pains of Being Pure At Heart
  9. Your Easy Lovin' Ain't Pleasin' Nothin' - Mayer Hawthorne
  10. Fools In Love - Inara George
  11. It Ain't Me, Babe - Bob Dylan
  12. Love and Leave - Scattered Trees
you can download the mix here: something like fluttering
Please: If you enjoy the music, seek and out and support the artist (ie: buy music).



No comments:

Post a Comment