10.10.2011

music for your ears: monday mix


This week's playlist is a selection of my favorite songs from a very mellow, relaxed mix I've had on repeat all week. All of the tracks are sweet and slow and the perfect background music as I absorb myself in studying and paper-writing. They're also great tunes when listened to while cooking - trust me, I just made a lasgna and the overall experience was very cathartic. Enjoy.


1. Don't Think Twice It's Alright - Bob Dylan
2. Atlas Hands - Benjamin Francis Leftwich
3. Between The Bars - Elliot Smith
4. Blood Bank - Bon Iver
5. Mr. Tambourine Man - Bob Dylan
6. Thinking About You - Big Scary
7. The Sound of Silence - Simon & Garfunkel
8. Fair - Remy Zero
9. Crosses - Jose Gonzalez
10. Skinny Love - Bon Iver


you can download the mix here: sound of silence
Please: If you enjoy the music, seek and out and support the artist (ie: buy music).


photo credit: me

No comments:

Post a Comment