9.19.2011

music for your ears: monday mix


This week has zoomed by. School stuff, work stuff, friends stuff. I'm not complaining. I like it busy. When my life is duller and I have less going on I get bored. It is, however, mind boggling how quickly a few days can pass. It's like dreaming while awake. Days become fused together in a time lapse haze. Yesterday already seems days ago. Tomorrow will be here before I know it. But before I go into my default rambling mode, let's just skip to the goods: this week's playlist. Enjoy.

1. Replicate - Fanfarlo
2. Tired Eyes - Young Man
3. Engine - Neutral Milk Hotel
4. Television - You Won't 
5. Decisions (feat. Yuksel Arslan) - How to Dress Well
6. Coming Down - Dum Dum Girls
7. Won't Let You Leave - Jenny O
8. Ripchord - Rilo Kiley
9. Roman Candles - Suckers
10. Definite Darkness - Cymbals Eat Guitars

You can download the mix here: dreaming while awake
Please: If you enjoy the music, seek and out and support the artist (ie: buy music).

original image source

No comments:

Post a Comment