7.18.2011

music for your ears: monday mix

I don't love heatwaves. But I do love distracting myself with favorite songs... and new songs... and old songs...

Monday Music II includes:
1. I Like the Way You Walk - The Donkeys
2. Send Me On My Way - Rusted Root (Please note: This is one my truly "happy" songs... Ask me why and I'd have no tangible answer for you...)
3. New Slang - The Shins
4. The Lovecats - The Cure
5. No Way - The Naked and Famous
6. We're Going to Be Friends - The White Stripes
7. Smile - Madeleine Peyroux (perfect zone-out song)
8. The Strums - The Dodos
9. Don't Stop Me Now - Queen
10. Summertime - Nina Simone

You can download the mix here: MONDAYMUSIC2
Please: If you enjoy the music, seek and out and support the artist (ie: buy music).


*IMAGES BY ME, UNLESS OTHERWISE CREDITED.

No comments:

Post a Comment